- What information does Signatone collect on the Web site?
- How is the information used?
- Does Signatone share my information?
- How secure is my information?
- What if I have more questions?
1. What information does Signatone collect on the Web site?
- Information You Volunteer. We only collect personal information that you volunteer while using our services. You may always choose not to provide information. (Visitors may access our Web site home page and browse our site without disclosing personal data.)
- Information Collected Automatically. We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals. Signatone does not collect information about you from other sources, e.g., public records or bodies, or private organizations.
2. How does Signatone use the information it collects?
- We use the information we collect on the site to enhance your overall experience while visiting the site and to preserve the integrity of our company.
- We do not collect or use personal data for any purposes outside of customer service, site administration, and company communication. If we wish to use personal data for any other purpose, we always obtain your consent first.
3. Does Signatone share my information with others?
- No. Signatone does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to any outside parties. We value our customers’ privacy and will not jeopardize our relationship with customers by selling their information to solicitors.
4. How secure is my information?
- Signatone maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your personal information. We strive to comply with all applicable national laws and global/regional regulatory schemes. We also self-regulate the collection and use of personal data.
- Employees who have access to personal data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data and are held to the highest standards of integrity in utilizing, storing or retrieving this data.
5. What if I have more questions?
393-J Tomkins Court
Gilroy, CA 95020